Talk about long overdue! As much as y’all wanted to read about rants of my life and great stuff, I will tell you this. The past 17 days were dull. With touches of happiness, I suppose, in between. Those glimpses being me having had to spend time with my cousins at the farm, and meeting our newest addition to the extended family; and watching great films after being so disappointed about the last two films *ahem* Miss Peregrine’s and Suicide Squad *ahem*. Thankfully, y’all guys as always, came to the rescue! As I opened my blog site, saw this amazing this and found out I got nominated for an award! Yay! Great! And on the very same day, got enrolled for my last semester! I am finally graduating! Hooorah!
I can’t wait to share previous happenings in my life but for now, feast your eyes upon this sweet baby.
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Rules: (Weird ones, really)
1. List the rules.
2. Put the award logo/image in your blog.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best posts
I will be following MOST of the rules. You know me. I am not one for following orders after all.
I got nominated by the creator of the award, Okoto Enigma and if she thinks my blog is one of the best, hers is … one of the bestest? I know there is not a word for it but check out her cool posts and you’d understand. Thank you so much, Okoto. Not only for nominating me but for sticking despite my AWOL. Haha. A grateful chocolate maker is smiling, believe me.
Three things about me. If it isn’t any bother, you’ve come this far, so keep on reading. Okay? Haha.
1. I watch films to relieve tension.
2. I watch films to de-stress.
3. And yes, sometimes, I watch films sometimes and get stressed!
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR OUT OF BLOGGING?
Quite the same in life; it being dull and running out of crazy ideas to spice it all up, and learning nothing throughout the whole process. Writing is life, after all. And if it is not fun and you don’t learn, it’s pointless.
WHAT ARE YOUR ASPIRATIONS IN LIFE?
Oooh. I have a lot. I will tell you quite possibly, my strangest one though. I want to see a kangaroo up close!
DO YOU HAVE ANY SECRET TALENT? IF YES, WHAT IS IT?
Yes. What? You want to know my SECRET talent? Come on! Haha.
DO LIKE CHICKEN BREAST OR CHICKEN WINGS?
Easy. Wings! The thigh part wasn’t mentioned so… *puppy eyes*
There you have it folks! The quirky answering of Okoto’s questions finally done and over with.
I do not know who else Okoto has nominated as I have not yet gotten to reading all of your amazing posts yet so I sincerely apologize if I somehow nominate some of you again.
Questions for my nominees. Okoto wanted just one to be weird. I am going to make all of them weird. *sticks out my tongue*
1. HOW do you eat your chicken? (e.g., skin first, then the meat or both at the same time, or meat first… idk, be honest okay?)
2. If you were to get stuck in an island all alone, would you wish for company or just leave the island and get back to the noisy place you call home?
3. If you were given a chance to create your monster, what would it be and what would you call it?
4. When walking, do you put your right foot or left foot first?
5. What do you think happens to the cockroaches when they die?
See? Have fun answering them!