They are both great bloggers and their versatility as authors are truly commendable. I highly you suggest you visit their blogs to see for yourself.
I am always very much excited when people nominate me for challenges and when I am acknowledged by the very people I look up to. Imagine the surprise when you get nominated for it more than once! Cloud nine? Nope. Even higher! I am tremendously awed and grateful to you both. I apologize for this late response, though. I have been so busy lately. Nevertheless, my gratitude is as big as ever to people who acknowledge my success and those who constantly eat my delectable ‘chocolates.’
For the benefit of those who do not know the rules of the aforementioned award, here they are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers and let them know they have been nominated
I do not know who else to nominate, really. So I might just as well as give those seven facts, right? I am, once again, breaking the rules!
See my previous post for this award here and find seven facts from yours truly.
- I love kangaroos!
- I very much dislike know-it-alls.
- Recently, I had been to a place called “The Librewry Cafe” and it was awesome… save for one thing, really. The place is so quiet, I feel so awkward! HAHA! Silence. LoL. But I love books, and so I would most definitely go there again. But this time, not for studying. I study out loud!
- I am a Harry Potter fan! I even made a post for those (ehem. MvL ehem…) who have lived under a rock for years and did not know such an awesome character ever existed! My favorite character in the series, is, Ronald Billius Weasley.
- My name is not that hard to pronounce really; it’s a combination of my parents’ names, but I often find myself correcting my professors when they call my name every first day of class. My friends have gotten used to this attitude of mine, but some professors seem offended, though. I can assure you, I have gotten over that phase in my life. Now, if I meet new people, I tell them exactly how to pronounce my name to prevent unnecessary and unwanted conflict.
- I have 2 dogs, Prince Charming and Snow White, and two cats, Muning and Garfield. They are enemies.
- I am spontaneous. Well, I’d like to think so anyway, that may be why most of my writings come all gibberish, at least for me, almost like as if I am ‘verbally’ writing. I try to be better at it, though. At ‘verbally’ writing.
No one gets nominated, but everyone who reads this is up for the challenge.
I… thank you all…
For this awesome adventure…
I am truly…
awed by your admiration.