I was in the middle of writing my response to manvsloneliness‘s nomination and I was given another!
Thanks, Cosmic Explorer ! I am giggling with sheer delight at the amount of recognition you guys are giving me. Let’s hope me and my chocolates do not disappoint.
I shall get down to business and answer the questions.
- What is your idea on true love?
It is loyal. Love is love when you stay despite and in spite of all the whirlwind of emotions. Bow.
- What is easier? To love or to be loved?
Another tough question. Why do you guys give such hard questions? Both are not easy. But to quote from John Green, “We love those who cannot love us back because unrequited love is much easier to move on from than once-requited love.” That response may change, soon. I think. Haha!
- Do you believe that we only have one life or do you believe in reincarnation?
I think that there is only one life. The belief of reincarnation, for me, is a metaphor used that in this ONE life we have, we will be reborn in so many ways.
- What do you think is the meaning of life?
Now I see why your site is Cosmic. Your questions are of worldly stuff and very thoughtful ideas. I could very much say what my view on life is, but then again, I am not one to give straightforward answers to matters like love, life, and the universe. Haha! But life is like a box of chocolates! You never know what you’re going to get! Life is unpredictable and what we make of it. It is a tale told by an idiot. It is a word people spend their whole life finding meaning to but I know I won’t. I’d simply live my life. I would not try to understand it.
- Are you the same person you were five years ago?
No, I am not. I am, in every way just like I have been – but better. Stupider. Wiser. Funnier. Luckier. Smarter. Bolder. And yes, cooler!
- How do you know you are not dreaming right now?
I am. And the good part of it is, I know I am.
- What is the best dream you had and that you want it to come true?
Hmmm… I do not remember any of my dreams, sadly. But if were talking about dreams in a ‘goal’ kind of sense, I want my friends, family and enemies to reach their goals, in life. That my friends and family reach them through hard work and constant determination and faith. That my enemies reach theirs with more barriers than the stars up in the heavens!
- If you could time travel, where would you go? To the future or to the past?
Easy! The future! I would go back to the future! Hahaha.
- If you could be any super hero or any famous person (dead or alive) for a day, who would you choose?
I choose you! Captain Jack Sparrow! Your life at sea goes beyond compare! Haha! Or if not, Monkey D. Luffy is another equal alternative. And yes, I am aware they are not superheroes. But they are famous are they not?
- If you could choose to change something about this world, what would it be?
The negativity, deception, and the violence. I know biases will always be present. But one can hope, right?
Same questions apply as to my previous post. (I had no time to write another one!)
- If you were to live another person’s life, whose would it be and why?
- Favorite film of any genre and why.
- Musician or lyricist? Which would you prefer?
- What super power would you choose to have?
- What songs and/or which singers are in your playlist?
- What do you think is the greatest weakness of mankind?
- In a word, describe my blog and say why.
- Can you please critique any or one of my posts and tell me how I might be able to improve if I do ever feel like writing one like is some time soon?
- If I had amnesia, how would you make me remember you? Assume that we have known each other for as long as necessary.
- If everything starts with a lie, what yours?
Nominees! Nominees! Nominees! I am looking forward to your responses.
Spread those sunlight rays! 🙂